Tuesday 20 August 2013

So Long Summer.......




So it's that time of the year again when we must pack away our white beach dresses and put the fedoras back in the wardrobe for another year. This part of the year is always a particularly gruelling task for me as I find summer style to be most natural to me. I long to live somewhere where it is acceptable to wear high waisted denim shorts (with no tights), a white tank and sandals all year!! So today I hvae decided to dedicate this post on reflecting on particular looks that I have admired, re-created and praised over the past few months. 











As I have already told you all, my style is very bohemian orientated and I love anything that has fringe, a tassle, has an exotic print or rich in colour and floaty. The summer is a great way to express this look but I look forwrad to the challenge of winter and bulking up the layers. I look forward to sharing my experiments with you guys for this coming season. 

Another trend I enjoyed this year was the extensive use of head accessories. Head scarves and jewels were all the rage this year and will continue this as long as I can. If you see a girl in the crowd wearing a head scarf in the snow it will be probably be me!! 
Below are some of my fav head pieces from this summer. 





This coming season I will be concentrating on the off the shoulder, oversized and punk trends. Better start planning my winter wardrobe! Love C X 

No comments:

Post a Comment