Monday 16 December 2013

Jump... For my Love

Jump... For my Love



Over Christmas we are faced with lots of nights with friends and events to attend to but also faced with the dilemma of "nothing to wear". My fix quick solution to this is investing in jumpsuits. Not only are they really comfortable and stylish but they also fix the top and bottom solution, perfect! A black jumpsuit will never let you down and will always be there for anything it is you need to attend, be it birthdays, weddings, drinks with friends or interviews. With that said it is also nice to step away from the classic black and venture for something bright and colorful, which is exactly what I have done here. Above are some of my favorites this season which include a healthy mix of dark and electric tones. All the links to the featured jumpsuits will be featured at the bottom of this post. 





In my honest opinion I feel the high street offers a vast range of styles for jumpsuits, be it in colours and prints so I have no fear that you will have difficulty finding one that suits your own style and personality. I don't think I could pull of the canary yellow jumpsuit as seen above but I do love this photo, a girl can dream! Rachel Zoe is also featured above wearing a black jumpsuit accompanied with a gold waist belt. She is a personal style icon for me and can wear anything and look great so it is no wonder that she works this look so well.


Below are links to my favorite  jumpsuits which were seen in the first image of this post.

Matthew Williamson jumpsuits romper

River Island romper


Warehouse jumpsuits romper

Topshop jumpsuits romper

Topshop jumpsuits romper

Boohoo jumpsuits romper


Love C X 

No comments:

Post a Comment