Friday 13 December 2013

Jewel Citizen

Jewel Design

I've been saying this for awhile now but I definitely want to start designing my own jewels. This is the perfect way of making the necklace, ring or bracelet that is exactly how you want or to accessorise an outfit that you have in mind. Over the past few months I have collected and researched various different techniques on how to make a range of pieces and today I am going to share one with you.

What I enjoy most when it comes to my personal jewellery is a statement, particularly with neck pieces. Bold colours, beads and gold is definitely a winner. Below is a guide on how to create this costume neck piece. The colour of beads that you choose to use is completely optional and I think I may venture for a deep purple tone when posting my own edition. 




The best place to gather supplies for crafting your own jewels is etsy. Here you will be able to buy your cable wire, pliers, beads, and chains, and all at very affordable prices. My favourite bead tone at the minute is seen below. 



As soon as I start making a few of my own bits in the new year I will make sure to share with you guys but for now I will share with you a few of my favourite jewel pics of the past few months. 








Love C X 


No comments:

Post a Comment