Friday 6 September 2013

Make a wish, take a chance, make a change




So I am not normally the type of person who goes off on a  tangent about positivity and remaining confident in decisions that I have made, but recently I have been very stressed about a number of different things going on in my life. Number one being this big move to London. As I told you guys in my first post this has been a dream of mine for a very long time now and I have been trying to finalise plans all summer, and when one thing finally falls in place, another falls apart. It has been very disheartening but I am sticking by my plans. Recently I have encountered some very difficult people and the stress that I have been receiving from them has been slightly getting to me. Today I have made a deal with myself that when I think positively then I will stop stressing so much about things that I cannot change. I have always believed that everything happens for a reason and plans that have crumbled were simply not meant to be!

This is the first post that I have posted that hasn't been fashion/beauty based and I really thought about posting this before I wrote it but I think sometimes it is important to take a step back and just appreciate the smaller details in life,and this is my moment to that. Set backs will always be apart of life and right now I am experiecning a bit more than normal. This will definitely make me appreciate my new surroundings so much more when I finally do arrive and start living my dream.

As much as I love my life at the moment, I also feel like I am stuck in a rut and this is mainly one of my reasons to move now. I have just finished college and itching for excitement and adventure. This is an exciting new chapter in my life and I am very excited to be sharing it with you all. Hopefully this blog will be filled with many funny stories and inspiational fashion pieces.

Love C X 


No comments:

Post a Comment