Monday 7 July 2014

July Loves

July Loves


It's all about reinforcing summer vibes for me this month. White is a colour I would never normally opt for when it comes to denim, but I'm trying to be brave! Topshop have some great options, the best being the ripped denim version in the image above. I have these denims in black and navy, they are a great fit and a complete bargain so I have no excuse but to try these out.

The white crochet top is from H&M which I actually tried on in the shop the other day and regret not buying it then so much. You know if you're still thinking about it a few days later you have to give in and buy it! And that is exactly what I'm going to do. It's also a great styling options with a pair of high waisted denims fr the festival season. Can't wait to wear mine to Electric Picnic at the end of September. The mix of the orange bag and lip definitely give the pop of color to the look.

Pool sliders are a massive trend right now,and I love them. Perfect for my ripped jeans! Primark have some lovely options if you're shopping on a budget. I recently bought the Iphone 5s in black (switching from the white for a change), so that is why it's featured, because I love it!

All items featured in this post can be found through the links below. 
Let me know which items you love. 

Love C X 

No comments:

Post a Comment