Tuesday 29 April 2014

Purple Reign


So recently all I can think about is changing the colour of my hair. I've been blonde for about two & a half years now, so I think it's time to freshen things up a bit! I'm usually one to keep things safe when it comes to my hair but pastel purple hair has been done so well on other people that this perfection has transformed my safe thinking into bravery. That fear that I think everyone gets just before they dye their hair a new colour is very much present right now, but I really think I'll regret it if I don't do it now. 



At the minute my hair is ash blonde, it was much lighter & brighter but about two months ago I darkened it. I'm now thinking that this was a mistake as the purple would have taken much better to my hair. Oh well!My skin colouring is also quiet pale which I think works really well with this style. I may even ditch the fake tan altogether... maybe!
Below is how my hair looks at the moment! 





Have you dyed your hair recently?? If so, what colour?? Let me know what you think of this colour?? 


Love C X 







No comments:

Post a Comment