Friday 18 April 2014

Festival Fever


With Coachella done and dusted for another year, it really does cement the beginning of festival season 2014. When I first began my blog, almost a year ago, my favourite topic to write about (and still is) festival style/boho chic, the hippy genre. I loved the laid back, effortless approach and honestly, I would dress this way everyday if I could. But unfortunately I can't! So I talk about this as much as I can and that's how I get my fix! Over the next few weeks/months I feel festival topics will appear on every blog, fashion magazine/website that we come across, it's just that time of the year. The good thing is I don't know anyone who doesn't like to hear about it :) I will be focusing my attention to boho inspirations, styles I'm loving & looks that I have spotted. I will do this by carrying out the posts festival specific, this is just a small warm up to the season approaching us. 







What festivals are you heading to this summer?

Love C X 



No comments:

Post a Comment