Wednesday 4 December 2013

You May Say I'm a Dreamer


These days I love re-pinning "wise words" with an underlying message to  be yourself and follow your dreams and I now seem to have quiet a collection on my Pinterest board. For this post I thought it would be different for me to share a few of my favourite with you. These images will include "free" photography images featuring beaches, forests and minimal shots, all of which I love. This is not a post I would usually cover but I it is nice to change things up every now and then. 





I tend to get most of the images that I love from the  Free People blog, which I briefly spoke about in my last post The Rise of Blogging. Last week I gave the blog a slight makeover (different theme and imagery) and decided to start including art and photography that inspires me, so this may be the start of similar posts like this.




I'm guessing that is is an obvious statement to say that I love black and white images, and I'm always on the look out for new amazing photography. If you have any that you want to share with me please do by either posting the link below/ tweeting me using the sidebar option (or @cicijewels) or by visiting my Facebook page CiCi Jewels.





Let me know if you guys like this.......


Love C X 

No comments:

Post a Comment