Sunday 24 November 2013

Ooh Girl, Love your Style: Nicole Richie



Love love love this girl so much that I just had to dedicate something on this blog to her. I seem to have a wide variety of different style crushes from celebs to girls who I hang out with so I've come up with a little idea to every now and then post a little piece on how I much I appreciate their particular style, so i had to start with Nicole Richie. She has come such a long way from The Simple Life with Paris Hilton when pink tracksuits were the daily attire. Over the years she has become a mother, got married, gained a sense of style and ditched Paris, all of which have created wonders for her. I am a little obsessed with any BoHo look, but she seems to always look great. effortlessly beautiful. 





The other day when I was looking for images, quotes etc of Nicole Richie, I ended up on this website starstyle.com. At first I honestly didn't know what I was actually looking at due to the cluttered layout of the site, but when you look past this aspect it is actually a great website to guide you where to buy certain aspects to re-create various looks and styles from the fashion icons. Her style is described as "laid back bohemian" and is very much reflected in her fashion boutique House of Harlow 1960. My favourite part of this brand has to be the jewellery collection. With gold and aztec as the fore fronting theme for the collection, it has Ms Richies signature style all over it. 







"Fashion give you the ability to express yourself, your mood; it's a creative outlet in many ways."

"I've always loved the possibility of being able to transform yourself through the way of dress". 

Nicole Richie 






Love C X 














2 comments:

  1. I totally agree on you, she has great style!

    XO from Malta,
    www.b-biche.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely love her! Glad you like it..... Thanks for reading the post X

      Delete