Wednesday 21 August 2013

Hang on to your hat ....



So for those of you who saw my post yesterday on waving goodbye to out summer attire, I feel not all may be lost. Over the night I carried out some research on various styles that I could try out this coming winter and it seems that hats (yes the fedoras and bowlers) are a perfect accessory for the winter months also. This is also a perfect time as most high street shops are in the middle or end of summer sale so these may be going cheaply. 

I have a few bowler hats in my wardrobe which will be not be put away any time soon, so my main purchase has to be a few new fedoras. I am aware that at this time of the year it is usually a rare delivery into shops but one must be hopeful. Iv had a bit of a gander online and have come across a few from the beloved high street!! 








Black Fedora, River Island, E25.00








Black Fedora, H&M, E19.95 









Pink Fedora, River Island, E25.00 











Bowler hats are also a great accessory for keeping your head warm in the winter. They are also a great option for those who do not like how big the fedora can feel on your head. These are some that I recommend investing in espaecially to add a pop of colour to your winter woolies. 

Blue Bowler, River Island, E22

Pink Bowler, River Island, E22 


And of course I cant forget the classic winter woolly hat, the beanie. I am hunting the streets for a really thick grey hat,as I find a grey hat will go with most of my clothes. This hat here from New Look seems like it could be a runner!! 

Grey Woollen Hat, New Look, £4.99 
Black Stud hat, Missguided.com 




Winter is all about wrapping up ladies, but also about standing out from the crowd which can be done perfectly with anyone of these stylish statements. 

Love C X 

No comments:

Post a Comment