Monday 29 July 2013

A new beginning

For a very long time I have wanted to start a blog and today I took a leap of faith and went for it. I have recently finished up college where I studied business with event management and PR. I have a few a few very passionate topics in my life, and this blog will showcase this above all, and these are my love for social media, fashion and the crazy world of PR. For the past four years I have dedicated all my college focus on establishing a portfolio of fashion concepts and ideas which will aid me in developing my career in fashion PR. As a recent graduate, I really believe this blog will inspire other college students in the position, or who are going to be in this position, to make the first steps to making your career happen. I will regularly post about the latest fashion trends, and the looks which I will be wearing, as well as all the latest topics within the fashion industry. Hope everyone enjoys what they are reading. Please feel free to leave comments, all advice is taken on board 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment