Thursday 16 October 2014

So, Factory F moves to London

I'm home! The past few months have been nothing short of manic, from work to settling in London and just enjoying life in a new city, I haven't really stopped. I've decided to take a few weeks to just chill out and relax, definitely well needed. Although the theme of this blog is primarily fashion and beauty, this post is slightly different. This is going to be more of an update on what I've been up to and I have to say, some of it has been really exciting!

Firstly, as I mentioned in a previous post I started working for two hair care brands at the beginning of the year; Goldwell & KMS California. This has been a really exciting and so far my role as PR & Comms  has been great. Working for such an established brand has allowed me to work on some really creative and large scale events; London Fashion Week being massive highlight for me.

Our brand sponsored the Bora Aksu show on day one at Somerset House. As this was my first time as LFW, I wasn't too sure what to expect but working backstage was definitively a privileged insight into understand the one of fashions most prestigious events. Meeting press, bloggers and stylists which I have admired from afar for years was overwhelming in the best way. Along with working backstage, sitting in the second row of one of the most talked about shows at this years fashion week topped this exceptional experience. The hair for the Bora Aksu show was styled by Sam Burnett, KMS California Ambassador. Read all bout the show and how to get the look here


So besides work London has been an adventure. After 7 months of living here I'm happy to be getting back into the swing of Factory F and returning to something that I love. I'm really excited to start sharing what life has been like over here; from fashion to food to art and back to fashion again. I suppose this has been a natural progression for this blog as interests have broadened since this blog first began a year ago. Fashion will remain my main focus but elements of lifestyle will drip feed through from time to time. Overall I feel this will be a positive change for me and for the future of Factory F.


Looking forward to sharing more exciting news with you
Love C X 

No comments:

Post a Comment